Sunday, March 18, 2012

OPI DS Original!!!

So this polish had to have been my biggest lemming, and now that its mine I'm sooo happy. Its even better in person than any swatch Ive seen. I'm seriously in love with it. All day Ive been staring at my nails and I had to do some challenges and still kept this as the base coat as I did this to my nails yesterday!!!!

This color applied sooo nice. 2 coats and it was opaque. I did a 3rd coat just for giggles. The holo ness in it is insane!!! Even my hubby likes it lol. So here are the pictures *this is after drinking on St. Patrick's day as well* lol :)





Ahhh isn't this just awesome!!!!! Loves it soooo much!!

2 comments:

  1. Looks great! Can't wait to try mine out just waiting for a sunny day! Did you use topcoat at all? x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did, i tend to topcoat everything lol unless I want somthing matte :)

    ReplyDelete