Friday, March 2, 2012

My first half moon mani

So ive seen sooo many gorgeous half moon manis latley so I thought id give it a try. Since I had no hole reinforcers I dedided to free hand it :) Which was wayyyy harder then it looked.

For the base I used 2 coats of Zoya Pheobe

I found that the formula was a bit thick and tricky to get nice and smooth, which sucked since you can see every rivet in a matte I find.

I then used my brand new Cult Nails Toxic seaweed to create the half moons.


I absolutly loved this color. So nice to apply, and I used 2 coats for this application. I could have gotten away with one but wanted it a bit more intense.

I then did a top coat on everything besides the ring finger.

Overall im really happy with this, just wish my half moons were a bit smoother :)

No comments:

Post a Comment