Thursday, March 15, 2012

Double lightening bolt

I loved the color combo I did for yesterday's manicure and couldn't bring myself to take it off, so I decided to use it as the base for my first double lighting bolt manicure.

So the base was Orly Fresh with Cult Nails Toxic Seaweed. I then used China Glaze Midnight Kiss and Orly Liquid Vinyl for the lightening bolts. Then I used Finger Paints Flecked over the whole nail. The Flecked over top of Toxic Seaweed and is sooo pretty, but as per usual the camera doesn't capture it as good as it is n person but it still looks pretty in the pictures!!

I must say I love the color combo of this, and although it took me a while since it was my first time this will definitely be a go to easy nail art as the second hand was way quicker than the first :)

Also just a reminder that my give away starts at midnight and goes for a week!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment