So I figured since it was spring and I had to do a large flower for the PCFC that I would do a bee manicure and have a large flower as the accent nail and I love the way it turned out. Minus a few little mistakes I think it turned out really good. I used my new QA3 stamp for the bees and the stripes, The bees were easy to do, but I had a few issues getting the stripes to transfer onto the nail and not stick up.
For the base I used 3 coats of China Glaze Sunshine pop from the electropop collection. Its a very opaque color with a hint of shimmer it just doesn't go on even :( but I love the actual color :)
For the dots and the outside of the flower I used Orly Liquid Vinyl, and I filled the flower in with Sally Hansen Insta Dry Fuchsia Flare and Blue-Away.
I'm really happy with the outcome of this. I think its absolutely adorable!!!!