Monday, March 12, 2012

Essence color & go swatches and reviews

Ive had a few ladies in my birthday group ask for swatches of the Essence color & go polishes I bought the other day. Since Ive already used 2 of them in a past manicure I decided to swatch the other 8 :)


This is 2 coats of Walk of fame. Its a great grey/taupe cream color, applied really smooth. I think this color would be great to do nail art on as I bet a lot of colors would complement it.


Break through took 2 coats. Its a magenta cream that was a bit thick but applied nice. Ill definitely have to try this one in the summer again as it much brighter than the picture captures.


This is 2 coats of High spirits. Its a dusty green with shimmer. Applied really well. I was kinda iffy on this color just looking at it in the bottle but its really nice on the nails.


Wanna be your sunshine took 3 coats and still isn't completely smooth. This has to have been my least favorite to apply. It was so think and streaky. But the yellow cream does have a gorgeous shimmer to it. Would look amazing on the toes :)



A lovely secret took 2 coats for this, and is by far my favorite color out of the 10 I bought so far. Its a gorgeous lilac cream with a pink shimmer in it. The picture really doesn't do it justice and will use this for a nail art manicure soon probably.


This is 4 coats of Sweet as candy. As you can see its still sheer. This would be great used as a french manicure but to build it up to an opaque color would take way to many coats.


Space cadet is a glitter topcoat with a slight pink undertone. I used 2 coats of it alone for this manicure but I think it would look live over any of there colors.


Here is 2 coats of Lime up. Its an awesome lime green cream that applies really nice surprisingly. The first coat went on quiet streaky but the second smoothed everything out. And this is what i'm going to use as my manicure for today, ill show some stamping on it in a bit.

Overall i'm really impressed with the Essence color & go polishes Ive bought so far. I definitely plan to buy the remaining 10 this weekend in which time ill swatch those as well for you guys :)






No comments:

Post a Comment