Thursday, June 21, 2012

Rainbow Honey the Equestria Collecion

Tonight I have a very glitterfied post for you all. Yesterday I came home to my much anticipated Rainbow Honey order!!!!! In case you don't know who Rainbow Honey is she has a facebook page and a blog . You can only get her polishes through pre-orders but I love that you don't have to wait all night for a store to open :)

This was the first time Ive tried one of her polishes and it wont be the last. I bought the whole mini set to try them out and I love the fact that they are 7ml!!! They are also jam packed with glitter, no fishing around needed. Here's how she describes her 6 colors :)



She describes all these colors perfectly!!!!

Now to see what my bottles looked like, they are sooo sticking adorable!!!!


Shes obviously put alot of thought into the design of her bottles and labels and it shows. the names are on the tops of the bottles which I love because they will be really easy to see in my helmer, and her logo is really creative.

So after looking at her swatches I decided to do 2 coats of each of the polishes over a white base. Next time im definatly gonna try them over a black base :)



Left side :
Pinkie/thumb : A little kindness
Pointer/ring : The element of magic
Middle : 20% cooler

Right side:
Pinkie/thumb : Pinkie promise
Pointer/ring : Hoof wrassle
Middle: The worst thing possible

My favorites definatly have to be Pinkie promise and The worst thing possible. I love the glitter in them and that they are really girly. All of these colors are definatly really unique and a must have to anyone collection.

Anyways I hope you all like my swatches and look out for tomorrows post where im starting a new challenge :)


4 comments: