Tuesday, June 19, 2012

CG I Herd That over Kalahari Kiss

As you guys saw on my post yesterday I picked up to of the new China glaze Safari Colors, I Herd That and Kalahari Kiss. I figured these would look gorgeous together and man was I ever right. I was staring at my nails all day today.

Kalahari Kiss is a pale camel cream that applies really nice. Took two even coats for full coverage.


I then did one layer of I Herd That which is a glitter that has gold, copper, and tan glitter in it. It applies really nice with even glitter coverage. This color is sooo amazing!!!!


I love how this is high impact glitter but a pretty neutral color. Would be a great combo for New Years or a special occasion where you want some glamour but nothing crazy.

Now today I also recieved my first Julep Mystery box and I was sooo underwhelmed by it. I got a nail file, Emma & Gayle polishes, Julep Elixir,  Glycolic Scrub and the Hand Brightening cream. Those colors are soo not me.


I may give the mystery box one more try next time to see if it gets any better but right now I definatly prefer the boxes where you get to see what your getting.

Anyways I hope you all had a great day :)

4 comments:

  1. from what i have seen from other bloggers, your mystery box seems to be one of the better ones, granted those colors look pretty gross, the other items are pretty good!

    ReplyDelete