Friday, June 22, 2012

The Lazy Days of Summer challenge day 1

Today is the start of a new seasonal challenge for me!!! Its called The Lazy Days of Summer, which like the spring one consists of 14 challenges that you get to do at your own pace but you must follow the correct order. I love these as I don't have the time to stick to dates one :)


The first theme is beach themed. I put alot of thought into this an decided to do both hands differently. The one had is under the water at the beach seeing all the animals and fish, and the other is a sunset on a beach with palm trees. I used China Glaze Tronicas and Ludurana Magnifica as the bases stamped the fish with Konad m27 and the palm trees with to-03. I free handed the beach on with a stripe rite and colored in the fish with them as well.


I am sooo happy with this manicure that im leaving it on for another day!!! I just cant take it off when its soo pretty and summery!!!!

Also I picked the winner for my giveaway today and already emailed her!!! Its Ellie Rosencrans, congratulation!!!

Now if you want to see more awesome summer head on over to visit the other lovely ladies who are participating in this challenge!!!










8 comments: