Thursday, June 7, 2012

ASBMF: My last challenge

Well I do believe this is the first challenge I have completed from beginning to end, and I must say I loved it!!!! Especially since I was able to go at my own pace :) I cant wait for the summer version to start!!!

The last challenge was " The spring design of your choice". I decided to do a night sky, since I love how in the spring/summer you can just sit outside and look up at the sky and stare at the stars and get lost in it. It has to be the most relaxing thing ever <3

For this manicure I used two of my frankens that I made for my birthday group girls. The base is 2 coats of "Helen" which is a deep blue/purple holographic polish. I then did one coat of my 12th polish which is a hologrpahic glitter called "Nail Junkie" on the ring finger and I lightly burshes it on the tip half of the nail to act as the stars.

I really love the way this combination looks. I tryed to capture tis true beauty in the picture but it just doesnt do it justice. I swear ill ty and get a picture of it in the sun tomorrow as I think itll come to life even more in it.


The top two and bottom right are with flash. The bottom left is no flash. The bottom right I tried to capture the way the colors shift through to polish.

And some exciting news, im picking up the polishes for my 100 follower giveaway tomorrow so be sure to come back tomorrow night and enter :) 

Now if you want to see more amazing manicure from these challenge, head on over to the other lovely ladies blogs :)

Hannah at Polished Prisms
Amanda M . at Mandys Polish
Karine at Karinea0a
Heidi at DIY Polish
Victoria at Manicurator
Sarah at All This Polish
Charlotte-Louise at Charlottes Nails
April at Munias Nails
Johanna at kayonolan

3 comments: