Friday, June 1, 2012

365 Days of Color Cotton Candy

Today I bring you lovely readers another one of my 365 Days of Color polishes that I purchased awhile ago. These are made by Sanaz, ordering information can be found on her blog. Her colors are awesome and just jammed packed with glitter. I never have to fish for it in the bottle which I love.

I decided to try out Cotton Candy today. Its a milky white base with Blue and Pink hex glitter in it. I really find the name appropriate as cotton candy usually comes in pink and blue :)

I started off with 2 coats of Billie French White and then did 2 coats of Cotton Candy for this manicure.
Please excuse the clean up, I find for some reason I can never get white to clean up as well as any other color that I do..


Isn't this color gorgeous!!! I love how simple and feminine it looks. Its such an eye catching polishes. IM sure you could get the polish itself opaque with 3-4 coats but since I only bought a mini I didnt want to use it all so that's why I layer it.

But if you guys want to see more awesome untried polishes head on over to some other lovely ladies in my birthday group!!!

Helen at Nail Newbie
Alyssa at Fancy Phalanges
Alyssa C at Mused about you

2 comments: