Saturday, June 9, 2012

Adventure in Stamping : Hot Hot Hot!!!

Sundays challenge this week in Adventures in Stamping is Hot Hot Hot!!! My interpretation of this would either be bright neon colors, or a sexy design. So I decided to combine the two!!! This manicure took me just over 3 hours to do... And that's with a crappy clean up as y skins dry and 2 didnt want to ruin the manicure before the pictures he he.

I started out with 2 coats of Billie French White. I then free handed on rainbow stripes, doing 2 coats of each. The colors I used were: Orly Beach Cruiser (pink), Orly Melt Your Popsicle (orange), Orly Glow Stick (yellow), Finger Paints Silkscreen Green (green) and Orly Blue Collar (blue). I tried to choose my brightest creams for this manicure.


As much as I loved these by them self, they of course needed some stamping :) I used my DRK-A plate and the konad black polish and decided to do leopard print, since animal print is sexyy!!!!


I find the stamping on my right hand turned out but, but prefer the stripes on my left hand lol. I absolutly love this manicure thou, its sooo bright and fun, definatly plan to leave this one on till Monday especially after all the work it too and the fact that I cant stop looking at them :)

Now in case you guys didnt see I have a giveaway for 2 new Orly Glam FX going on so make sure to go check it out and enter it :)

Hope you all are having a great weekend!!!! <3333

8 comments:

  1. i love this so much! manis like this that take so much time are always the ones i try to wear for a few days!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i think i wore this for 4 days got soo many compliments on it

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Just looking at this again after getting your reply and I still love it :D x

      Delete