Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Orly Synchro

I'm sorry for being away for the past for days, I loved my last manicure soo much it was sooo hard to take off. But I did to wear one of the new Orly Electronica collection polishes that will be out at Sally Beauty next month. I also have some nail mail that I received today!!!

First off with the manicure. for the I used 3 coats of Orly Synchro, its a new duo-chrome that goes from a deep pink coral tone to a blurple. Its absolutely stunning in real life, the color shift in phenomenal it was sooo hard to capture it.


I also went and got a hair cut and since I was too lazy to bleach out the colors in my hair to change them I got them to do that too. I decided to do orange and pink this time, to kinda look like a sunset/sunrise.


I love it its soo bright and colorful, ill post another pic tomorrow when I style it since I just told her to dry it a bit so I can curl it tomorrow.

Now for the nail mail I got a bunch of Konad stuff. There red, pink and yellow stamping polishes as well as plates m27 and m78.


I hope you all are having a great day <3

4 comments:

  1. Loving the hair and now I KNOW I need Synchro!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your hair a lot :)

    I've never seen this polish before, looks very nice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ty its a new orly thats being released in july

      Delete