Wednesday, July 25, 2012

W7 Metallic Planets

Hey dolls, as promised yesterday I have a skittle mani of the 5 W7 polishes I showed you yesterday. I must say I love these polishes. They all applied like a dream, 2 coats to be opaque, and the finishes on them all are gorgeous!! Way better in person, just wish they sold them here in Canada he he. 


Thumb - Metallic Neptune
Pointer - Metallic Mars
Middle - Metallic Jupiter
Ring - Metallic Saturn
Pinkie - Metallic Venus

Id have to say Neptune, Jupiter and Venus are my favorite by far, I love the duo chrome in them and the shimmer that's in Jupiter. I definatly say to invest in these if you have the chance too :)

Tomorrow ill have a manicure for you guys using the whole Hits Phenomena collection over black :)

Have a good night <3

3 comments:

  1. Ooohhh!!! I love the middle finger and pinky!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should try Mars over a black base, I'm sure it would get your favourite one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That Saturn is looking at me :) I want that ;)

    ReplyDelete