Thursday, July 5, 2012

LDOS: Flag Day

Hello everyone, hope you all are having a great Thursday, and hope you guys have exciting plans for the weekend. I have to work all weekend but im off tomorrow!!! Today I have a post of the manicure I wore on Canada Day, im late posting it since I wanted to keep it for this post for my lazy days of summer challenge.

For this manicure I used China Glaze Hey Sailor and Billie French White. I had wrote Canada with a red Stripe Rite. I really liked the way this manicure turned out :) I choose not to draw a maple leaf as I figured it would turn out like a red blood lol


Also just wanted to quickly let any of my Canadian reader know that there is a group on facebook for us!!!! http://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/324281187658659/ make sure to come join us :)

Now if you want to see more awesome summer head on over to visit the other lovely ladies who are participating in this challenge!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment