Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Smiles :)

Hey all, hope your week has been going good. I meant to post this yesterday but got side tracked with my new Bohemian colors!!!!!!! I do appologize but now you'll get 2 posts tonight!!!!!! So in case you didnt get it from my last statement yesterday I bought 4 of the new China Glaze Bohemian collection, which will be shown in my next post :)

As for this one I finally did some more stamping!!!! I used my BM 304 plate to add some smiley faces to my Billie/Elemental Styles mani. I am really impressed with the BM plates Ive used so far. all of the images have transferred perfectly for me so far :)


I rally like the way this turned out, I didnt know how it would look with the glitter and I loved it, really bright and cheerful, great way to start a Monday as I was wearing this yesterday.

Anyways dolls look out for my next post <3

No comments:

Post a Comment