Friday, July 6, 2012

LDOS: Flip Flops

Tonight I have another Lazy Days of Summer Challenge for you all, flip flops. I decided it was fitting to do today as I spent most of it at the beach soaking up some rays and swimming. It was sooo much fun until my back started radiating alot of heat and I realized I burnt my back lol. Lets just hope it turns to a tan :)

So for today's manicure I started out with 2 of my new jades Hypnose and Fascinio Violeta, these are probably 2 of my top  faves of the whole collection. I used 2 coats of each of them and like usual they applied like a dream :)


I then decided to use my new BM plates and stamped on a full nail flip flop design from plate BM-309 using Konad black stamping polish. The first picture is with flash in artificial light the second is in the sun at the beach :)



This was the first time Ive used my BM plates and im really impressed, they stamped really well. And I love this manicure so summery and fun. And is really making me look forward to my vacation that starts on Monday even thou im just hanging around home :)

Now if you want to see more awesome summer head on over to visit the other lovely ladies who are participating in this challenge!!!

2 comments:

  1. Those holos... <3
    I hope the weather stays as beautiful next week... I wanna go to the pool too. :D

    ReplyDelete