Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Playing around with DRK-A

I was sooo excited when I got home yesterday and see then my DRK-A plate from Ninja Polish was here. Ive recently fallen more in love with stamping and hated that the Konad ones were a bit to small to cover my entire thumb. I then found out that the DRK plates are huge which they are!!! Its awesome!!!!!


Aren't those images just awesome!!!! Once there shipping department re opens in early June I am sooo ordering the DRK-B plate, and to prepare for this I just ordered the yellow, pink and red Konad stamping polishes :) I'm soo excited!!!

Okay so to start I decided I wanted a fun bright base color. I started with 2 coats of Billie French White then sponged China Glaze Splish Splash, I'm With The Lifeguard and Sun-kissed from the new neons collection onto the nails using a cosmetic sponge.

Once that was dry I couldn't pick just one stamp to use so I used a different one on each nail and used Konad Black to stamp with.

First picture is with flash to try and capture the base color better and the 2nd two are with no flash so that you can see the black better.




I love the way this turned out the zebra one and the stars have to be my favorite but the cats and the paw prints are adorable!!!! I cant wait to play around with it some more.

What do you guys think about it?

2 comments:

  1. This is very nice. I don't have this plate, but I might get it so I can stamp better when my nails are long. I like that the images are so big.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the images are huge, thats why I love them so much, they cover my nails with no problem!!

      Delete