Monday, May 21, 2012

The Nail Junkie Birthday Group Collection

A few months back I decided to make a set of polishes representing the lovely ladies in my birthday group. I made 2 of each one for me and one to send to the doll who's polish it was. It took me a while to make them all as I was waiting on SF and some stuff from TKB but after spending this morning making them like crazy they are done!!!! You can see individual swatches on my "Birthday Group" page if you'd like to see a larger picture and my color since I only have 10 fingers he he.

So I did decided to do a skittles manicure with them all. Each color has 2 coats. You may wonder why there are only 11, sadly one girl had to leave the group so for the 12th im trying to think of an awesome topcoat that would compliment all the colors. Also please excuse the nubbins, I broke a nail really short yesterday so had to file them all down :(


I names the polishes after the girl so the colors are as follows :)

Left picture thumb to pinky : Zoe, Alyssa B, Tracy, Helen, and Kathrin

Right picture thumb to pinky : Janelle, Alexia, Nicole, Alyssa C, and Miagi Cat

The girls are all loving them all and wanting them all so who knows I may make more of these or just more polish is the future. I did enjoy it just need to work out some kinks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment