Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Lime green animal print

Have you guys even seen a neon's collection and not be inclined to buy one? I was like that with the finger paints new neon collection. I think this was mostly due to me already own all the new China Glaze Summer Neon's. However after staring at them for almost a week at work I decided to purchase there Silkscreen green. Its a neon lime green that goes opaque in 2 coats. It applied really well and actually had quiet a bit of shine to it without a top coat which is really strange for a neon.


Isn't that ridiculously bright? I could stop staring at my nails they were sooo distracting!! Now what could make neon nails even better you ask? Well how about some purple adn black cheetah print with an accent nail of zebra :)


I decided to freehand the design since I haven't done animal print in which seems like forever. And i really like this color combination :) I used 2 stripe rites to do it.

But if you guys want to see more awesome untried polishes head on over to some other lovely ladies in my birthday group!!!

Helen at Nail Newbie
Alyssa at Fancy Phalanges
Alyssa C at Mused about you

3 comments:

  1. For some reason, I am never really into Finger Paints. But, I also have bought Orly and Sinful Colors neons, and will be getting the China Glaze ones, too.

    Your mani is so cute, though! I love neon animal print.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. im not a fan of fingerpaints but there neons are really nice id suggest trying one :)

      Delete