Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Pretty and Polished Jawbreaker!!!

Today I had full intention to leave my Models Own Indian Ocean on for a second day since it was soooo beautiful....  I knew I would be wayyy to tried to do a whole new manicure, and I ended up talking to a fellow polish addict for an hour after work which was awesome surprise seeing her when I got off  :)

But when I came home to a bottle of Pretty and Polished Jawbreaker that a friend ordered for me as a "something extra", I just had to try it out. So I decided to add it to the Indian Ocean. I used 2 coats for the tips, and for the accent nail. Then used a black stripe rite to do the black lines :)

I was unsure of how this would look but i'm really happy with it.





And of course a picture of the lovely nail mail <3333



No comments:

Post a Comment