Thursday, April 19, 2012

ASBMF: Glitter Tips

This morning I have for you lovely readers my ASBMF challenge number 7!!!! I'm half way through the challenge now, and Ive been loving being able to go at my own pace. 

Also just want to say I appreciate all you guys that read adn post on my blog. I do read each and every comment and will be going through and replying tonight and this weekend <3

Now onto the nail polish!! So I actually did this manicure a few days ago when I was usuing China Glaze Riveting. I thought why not use China Glaze Electrify on the tips and i'm glad I did because I think it turned out awesome. Electrify is sooo jammed packed with glitter, this was 2 thn coats on the tips adn its sooo glittery I loveee it!!



I just find this color combinations is soo hot and bright, and defiantly nice to rock in the warmer months :)

Now if you want to see more amazing manicure from these challenge, head on over to the other lovely ladies blogs :)

Hannah at Polished Prisms
Amanda M . at Mandys Polish
Karine at Karinea0a
Heidi at DIY Polish
Victoria at Manicurator
Sarah at All This Polish
Charlotte-Louise at Charlottes Nails
April at Munias Nails

4 comments:

  1. I like the combination of gold and orange, so springy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the gold glitter tips on this! It looks like a sunset!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glitter tips are so fabulous! I love this color combination so much <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh, Riveting! So gorgeous. It took me a while to get on that bandwagon, but I'm there. It looks alive with the glitter tips!

    ReplyDelete