Monday, April 30, 2012

ASBMF: Chicks and Eggs

Sorry for no posts yesterday, Ive had such a busy past few days Ive been exhausted. I have down half of the crackle swatching thou and done 2 untried manicures and once challenge. Ill do 2 of the blog posts for you lovely readers tonight :) And hopefully on my day off I can go though and read all of your guys lovely comments <3

So today I did the ASBMF Chicks and Eggs challenge. I took a differnt spin on it wanting to try some stamping. Please bare with me on this one, this is the first time I used Sally Hansen Instant Dry polishes to stamp. I used Fushia Flare and Blue-away, as well as Billie Purple. For the bird I used plate MLS 301 and for the dots and lines I used QA3. The base color is 2 coats of Billie French White with 2 coats of Kleancolor Sugar Coat over top :)



I really like the birds I think they are kind of Chick-ish and I like my little spin on the tradition egg. What do you guys think?

Now if you want to see more amazing manicure from these challenge, head on over to the other lovely ladies blogs :)

Hannah at Polished Prisms
Amanda M . at Mandys Polish
Karine at Karinea0a
Heidi at DIY Polish
Victoria at Manicurator
Sarah at All This Polish
Charlotte-Louise at Charlottes Nails
April at Munias Nails
Johanna at kayonolan

No comments:

Post a Comment