Sunday, April 15, 2012

ASBMF: Rainbow after the rain

Today is challenge number #5 for me of the April Showers Bring May Flowers challenge.

I decided to do a glitter interpretation of a rainbow as i'm completely in love with
Models Own Ibiza Mix!!!

For my manicure I started off with 2 coats of China Glaze Sky High-top which you can see here. I then did a later of Models own Indian Ocean over it. I love how it shimmers between blue and pink. Kinda looks like something wet shinning.



I must say I love this color combo, i think the CG base really makes the Indian Ocean pop :)

Now for the rainbow part I had to use my new love Models Own Ibiza Mix. I used the brush to sort of pat the glitters on, concentrating them on the tip of the nail and try to fade it out into the blue to give the illusion of the rainbow coming out of the sky :)


I think it turned out pretty good, my nails are soo sparkly in person its kind of distracting :)  This is one manicure I find that looks better in person then blow up on the picture :)

Now if you want to see more amazing manicure from these challenge, head on over to the other lovely ladies blogs :)

Hannah at Polished Prisms
Amanda M . at Mandys Polish
Karine at Karinea0a
Heidi at DIY Polish
Victoria at Manicurator
Sarah at All This Polish
Charlotte-Louise at Charlottes Nails
April at Munias Nails

2 comments:

  1. I have Indian Ocean sitting in my untrieds! I need to try it! It looks great and glitter always makes everything fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG you sooo need to try it!!! its absolutly fantastic!!!!!

      Delete