Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Orly After Party

Today I wasn't planning on removing my awesome nails until at work I got some massive tip wear due to the work I was doing. So I figured why not go the opposite of the neon's and go with a dark, and which better then After Party from Orly Feel the vibe.

After Party is a black cream with pink and blue sparkles in it. It was a bit thick to apply but only took 2 coats. I like the color, i'm just not a huge fan of dark nails on me... I don't know why just have never been overly fond of them. Also even after using Seche Vite I find the nails have a strange finish to them, unfortunately the pictured don't seem to show this.




Now tomorrow i'm finally going to try my flocking powder so stay tuned :)

Also I wanted to take a second and thank you all for following me, reading my posts and for commenting. It means alot to me. I cant even believe that i'm up to 85 followers!!! You guys are truly amazing and now I will have to start thinking of a 100 followers giveaway for you lovely readers <3 !!!!

But if you guys want to see more awesome untried polishes head on over to some other lovely ladies in my birthday group!!!

Helen at Nail Newbie
Alyssa at Fancy Phalanges
Alyssa C at Mused about you


6 comments:

  1. Its giving a different look with such kind of color. Black dark nails are awesome !! .You have worked good with nails and these 2 coats are okay to give the smart look.

    Bridal Lehengas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dark nails do take some getting used to. I think this color looks good on your nails!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i think I might give it a second try as tips or somthing hehe

      Delete
  3. Oh, how I love a good black! I think this looks great. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you are serious looking for the Indian sarees, 'Heenastyle' is definitely one of the most important brands of bridal sarees, embroidered sarees, georgette sarees, cloth sarees and printed sarees that are conceived on pristine quality fabric material.

    designer sarees get up to 40% OFF

    ReplyDelete