Friday, August 31, 2012

OPI DS Magic

Hello lovelies!!!! Hope you all have had a great week. Thought id get one more post in before the start of the weekend. I'm heading up to see the niece and nephews tomorrow after work so ill be gone till sunday.

As you guys know I tried PVA glue as a base coat the other day and it worked great. The glitter just pealed right off. One complaint thou is that if you chip it the rest comes off really easy. I was doing alot at work that day and lost 2 nails during the day. One on each finger so my hands looked weird all day lol. But ill definatly keep using it.

For today thou I thought id go with a straight color, as I didn't realize how late it was. I was busy making more polishes and doing some glitter searching for a polish im gonna be make to give to a friend to sell for the proceeds to go to cats that need to be rescued. So stay tuned for that.

But for today I decided to pull out a polish I haven't used in a while, OPI DS Magic. I forgot how amazing this polish is. Its a bright blue shimmer that shifts purple. Its an absolutly gorgeous color adn a definite must have for any blue lover. For this manicure I used 3 coats.
 
 
Look how pretty that is, sadly couldn't get the purple to show up :(
 
Anyways dolls I need to pack and head to bed, Hope you all have a great weekend <3

No comments:

Post a Comment