Wednesday, August 29, 2012

LDoS: Favorite Fruit

Well today I had a very busy/productive day. Since im so far behind on this challenge, I had 5 left and it ends on the 31st, I completed the last 5 challenges today. I also got my glitter order finally so I created 3 polishes. And of course ordered more glitter he he.
 
So ill post all of these posts over the next couple of days so be prepared for alot.
 
The Lazy Days of Summer challenge that im showing you now is Favorite Fruit. My favorite fruit is a cherry. I absolutly love them. So this manicure was quiet easy to decide on.
 
I started out with 3 coats of OPI Pink Friday. Once dry I used my dotting tool and my Red stripe rite to add the cherries. I then sued a Dark Green stripe rite for the stems.
 
 
I absolutly love the way this came out. I think its soooo adorable!!!

Now if you want to see more awesome summer head on over to visit the other lovely ladies who are participating in this challenge!!!


4 comments:

  1. Good job getting through them all! (and with some faaabulous manicures, I might add). I've hit a snag on inspired by my house... Gonna have to wander around for a bit lol...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. trust me i had a few snags as well, some things are just so hard to try and translate to the nails lol.

      Delete
  2. This is so cute! That green striper looks really nice. I like the other two manis too. =)

    ReplyDelete