Wednesday, August 22, 2012

LDoS: Thirst Quencher

Good morning everyone!!!!! Hope your week is going good. I decided to finally do another LDoS challenge today as were starting a new one in September and I still have some posts left to finish lol.
Today's Lazy Days of Summer Challenge is Thirst Quencher. It took me a while to come up with an idea for this one, but yesterday it finally came to me. In October me and the hubby are going to Cuba for our first wedding anniversary. So I decided to do a mani based on my favorite tropical drink, a Miami Vice.
 
 
So a Miami Vice for those of you that have never had one starts off with Strawberry Daiquiri mix, then Pina Colada mix and then its topped off with Blue Curiacco. They are absolutly delicious!!!!
 
 
So for the manicure I started off with 2 coats of Orly Winter Wonderland. I love this color its like a platinum white glitter. Applies really nice in 2 coats. I then sponged on China Glaze Cherry Pie near the cuticle and Orly Stone Cold on the tip. I tried to use sparkly colors to make it looks like slush.
This also reminds me of those Rocket Popsicles he he.
 
These nails are soooo sparkly in real life, I cant stop staring at them <3

Now if you want to see more awesome summer head on over to visit the other lovely ladies who are participating in this challenge!!!

4 comments:

  1. Love these nails :D I wouldn't really like the drink though, I'm not a drinker and I don't like coconut, but love the look of the drink, it looks so refreshing!
    When I was younger, I was at a BBQ and got my entire mouth stuck on one of those rocket popsicles :( It was not fun trying to get it out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they are amazing but if you dont like coconut you definatly would like it. that really sucks about the popsicle :(

      Delete