Sunday, September 23, 2012

FiA: Cloudy Days

Hello Lovelies!!!
 
Today's post I am sooooo happy with. Not only did I try my first saran wrap manicure using 4 colors but I also stamped over it. So for the Cloudy Day manicure, I was going to create dark clouds on my nails using saran wrap.
 
I started out with 2 coat of China Glaze Immortal, which is dark grey with blue and pink shimmer in it from there Halloween collection. Once dry I used saran wrap and dabbed on Julep Jessica, China Glaze Kinetic Candy, and Billie French White. Once those were all dry I dabbed on a bit of China Glaze Immortal. I then added one coat of Finger Paints Sparkle Top Coat, to make it look like the clouds are wet from raining.
 
I loved my nails like that but then I decided I haven't stamped in a while since Ive been soo busy frankening that I decided to use my BM-312 plate and stamp clouds over it using Konad Black. And I think the stamp completed it all. I am in love with how well this manicure turned out :)


Now if you want to see more awesome manicures, head on over to visit the other lovely ladies who are participating in this challenge!!!

4 comments: