Sunday, September 16, 2012

Creativity Challenge : Sports

Hey dolls!!!!
 
I'm sooo sorry that I've been MIA for a week. Last Sunday I started reading 50 Shades of Grey, Ive read all 3 books since. I was absolutly hocked on them. The story behind them is actually really good and captivating. Sadly thou my nails did get put aside this week. I wore my last manicure until Thursday night, I then finally changed it but of course didnt have time to do a blog port due to the book. But i finished those last night and im now back!!!!
 
So for today's post I have a franken I made for a Creativity Challenge I have in a group. This polish is supposed to represent "Sports". I decided to make one for the Toronto Maple Leafs.
 
For this polish I used different blue and white glitter in a clear base.
 
For the swatches its one coat, one coat over CG Kinetic Candy, and one coat over black.
 
 
I decided to wear one coat over black and I loved it. Be sure to check out in the next week for a "Fall" inspired polish. I really love playing with glitter, I just got 11 more and have 13 more on the way. So ill defiantly be playing alot in the near future. And I promise to be back more now <3

No comments:

Post a Comment