Sunday, September 30, 2012

China Glaze Dorthy Who

Good evening dolls!!
 
Hope you all had a great weekend, and a good Monday. Well I guess as good as a Monday can be. I had a very productive weekend at work, and dyed my hair, ill post a pic once I get a color accurate one, but its now a black purple. Definitely loving it.
 
But onto the nails, today I have for you guys China Glaze Dorthy Who. Its a blue glitter polish that goes full opaque in 3 coats. Definitely a very stunning polish.
 
 
I appologize for the crappy picture, but the light just wasn't working with me. I have the box for my light box so hopefully some point this week I get it made. But this polish is definatly a must have. Ive owned it for a while and never tried it and cant figure out why ha ha.
 
I'm going to keep continuing my untrieds so defiantly keep an eye out. Hope you all have a great nite!

No comments:

Post a Comment