Tuesday, September 18, 2012

China Glaze Immortal

Hey lovelies!!!!
 
Hope you all are having a great week!!! Yesterday at my work the Halloween polishes came in and of course I had to buy some of the new China Glaze ones. I picked up Glitter Goblin, Immortal and Cast A Spell, from the Wicked collection.
 
 
Glitter Goblin is an orange and silver holographic glitter. Immortal is a medium grey with blue and pink micro shimmer. And Cast A Spell is a very dark green with orange micro shimmer.
 
I painted my toes with Cast A Spell and its stunning, however I want make you guys stare at my toes so ill do it as a manicure some time soon :) But for today's manicure I decided to use Immortal since I love a good grey polish :)
 
For this manicure I used 2 coats. It applied perfectly and is definitely not what id call a typical Halloween polish, but it is stunning!!!!
 
 
I always seem to love China Glazes Halloween collections. Very rarely do they seem to disappoint with them.
 
Now after getting these yesterday, it inspired me to play with some glitter and create my own. So this morning I made 4 new polishes. Ill show you then in a post tomorrow thou :).
 
Hope you all have a great day!!!! XO

2 comments: