Friday, September 7, 2012

Fall Into Autumn: Apples

Hello lovelies!!!
 
Sorry for being so MIA this week. It has been one crazy week at work. I ended up wearing my back to school nails till last night, I changed them to Zoya Carly and of course after a 10 hr day at work I forgot to take a picture of them :( And today they were too chipped.
 
But I do have a Fall Into Autumn challenge for you today. Tomorrow im going to a local flea market for some fresh fruits and veggies and then going to our local fall fair at night for the demolition derby so this manicure is quiet suitable id say. The challenge is Apples.
 
For this manicure I started out with 2 coats of Essence Color & Go Modern Romance. Once dry I used 2 coats of Orly Fresh to draw on the apples. I then topped those of with Nina Ultra Pro Electric Slide *Its a brand new core color, they just redid there whole line, new bottles and brush, same great formula thou*. Once all that was dry I drew on the stems, leafs, and shine with a Green Stripe Rite, Art Club Black, and Finger Paints Hip Hip Hue-ray.
 
 
I absolutely love the way this turned out. I do have to give inspiration to all the ladies in this challenge, as these adorable apple nails made me try these.

Also just to let you guys know spellbinding nails is having an awesome stamping/nail art giveaway!!!! make sure to go on over *click the link above* and enter. Shes giving away 3 totally awesome prizes!!!!
 
Now if you want to see more awesome manicures, head on over to visit the other lovely ladies who are participating in this challenge!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment