Sunday, November 4, 2012

Nubar Reclaim

Hey dolls!!!!
 
OMG this week has been crazy!!! I never knew how much work goes into opening a new store!!!! Ive been so busy with it this week, that Ive barely had time to do my nails, and of course I broke a few in the process so im back down to nubbins :( But I must say my store is looking great and im so excited for the future!!!
 
Now I recieved another awesome birthday package this week!!!! I got a bunch of totally awesome polishes and some absolutly delicious chocolate!!!!
 
 
I couldn't wait to try out Nubar Reclaim as I dont own a green holo even close to it. And omg is it ever gorgeous!!!!! Its the perfect winter color!!! I used 2 coats for this mani.
 
 
Isnt that beautiful!!!!! I so wish I could have worn this longer sadly thou I ruined it today at work!!!!
I did paint my nails again tonight so hopefully ill be able to do another blog post for you guys tomorrow :)
 
Hope you all have a great week <3

1 comment: