Wednesday, November 14, 2012

My first Girly Bits!!!!

Hey dolls!!!!
 
Oh man this week has been crazyyy!!! besides it being my birthday week, and then having manager training Ive been working so much its insane. I have been painting my nails just no time to write any posts. So here is a  quick one for ya tonight so that I can hopefully write a few and schedule them over the next few days :)
 
I got 2 Girly Bits minis in my birthday packages so I thought id ear them together. I used Razzle Dazzle and Purple Potion for this manicure. It took 3 coats of each to get fully opaque. The sparkle in these are insane the photo really doesn't do them any justice.
 
 
Aren't they gorgeous!!!!! I was really surprised how easy the removal was for these, I used regular base coat and taking it off by just rubbing with acetone only took about 10 minutes which was awesome!!!
 
Anyways look out for some new posts with some new Color Club and China Glaze releases!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment