Thursday, October 11, 2012

OPI Burlesque Little Teasers minis

Hey dolls!!!
 
Today is the last day of the OPI mini sets. The last set I picked up was the Burlesque Little Teasers. When this collection came out I did get a few of them, The Show Must Go On, Teas-y Does It, and Sparkle-icious.  OF course in this mini set is one of those colors lol.
 
 
I love the shimmer in this mini set, its just soo shinny and pretty. I love me a good shimmer :)
 
 
Left to right (sorry for the visible nail line) :
 
Ali's Big Break - red shimmer, 3 coats
The Show Must Go On! - deep pink shimmer, 3 coats
Take the Stage - warm orange shimmer, 3 coats
Rising Star - gold shimmer, 3 coats
 
I love all these colors soo much!! Again thou I just wish they were more opaque. I hate seeing a visible nail line and after 3 coats, it really should still be there :( But that wont stop me from wearing these beauties, ill just have to layer them on more next time!!!!
 
Now I have one more scheduled post for you guys tomorrow and then Ill be back on Saturday!!!! Hope you enjoyed all the mini sets!!!
 
<3

1 comment: