Thursday, November 15, 2012

Color Club Winter Affair mini pack

Hello Lovelies!!!
 
Well tonight I have the new Color Club Winter Affair mini 4 pack to show you. They got released at Sally's at the beginning of the month. Ill tell ya how far behind I am, I did these manicure before November :( lol. But at least im finally showing ya!!!
 
Right to left are as follows
 
Snowflakie - A clear base flakie topcoat
Berry and Brights - A red shimmer
Gift of Sparkle - A blue shimmer with a hint of purple
Ho-ho-holly - A green shimmer with a hint of gold
 
Each swatch is 2 coats without a top coat.
 
 
I decided to use Gift of Sparkle, Ho-ho-Holly and Snowflakie as a manicure.
 
 
I must say I love these colors, they applied soo well and they are absolutely stunning, definatly represent winter!!! And the Color Club minis are just sooo stinking cute!! Definatly grab these if you see em in store!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment